pilates. inspired. wellness.
A MESSAGE TO OUR MEMBERS
Your Health Is Our Priority
At 15 to Fit Pilates, the health and wellness of our members and our team is our #1 priority. With cold and flu season upon us and heightened awareness around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please know that we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow instructions and recommendations issued by public health authorities or government agencies as needed.
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing a clean, safe, and welcoming workout environment, we have cleanliness policies and procedures in place to help protect against the spread of bacteria and germs. Below are some of the measures we take every day to help keep our studios healthy, as well as some tips on what you as members can do to support your fellow gym goers.
WHAT WE DO:
Our studios undergo a deep cleaning every weekend. In addition, our team members have begun conducting regular and thorough cleaning of all equipment and mats using disinfectant cleaning supplies. Paper towels and cleaning solution are readily available at the studios!
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Wipe down ALL equipment used after each class/session with the disinfectant spray provided….this includes thoroughly wiping down the reformer including the straps and all sides of the shoulder blocks
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not into your hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you’re sick or showing signs/symptoms, please stay home and take care of yourself. Our late cancel policy will be waived and you will not be penalized for canceling/missing a class due to illness!
It’s important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health and wellness, and to be patient and thoughtful of our neighbors and those who are concerned by the coronavirus outbreak, cold, flu and other illnesses.
Thank you for your ongoing support and shared efforts to help keep our 15 to Fit Pilates community strong and healthy!
15 to Fit Pilates Team