We can train you! We can provide the knowledge you need to be an excellent fitness instructor using Pilates equipment and Suspension training.
We’re Expanding! 15 to Fit Pilates Studio seeks motivated individuals who wish to further their personal training career and business development experience
We are a Balanced Body Authorized Training Center and Patrea is a Balanced Body Master Instructor who has trained instructors internationally.
We currently offer Pilates equipment and fitness classes and one on one instruction in which we educate, motivate, and support our clients to improve their health and fitness. Our studio is located in Mooresville right off of Exit 33 on Williamson Road.
You can earn $15-$40 per hour and from 10 hours per week to full time training. 15 to Fit offers a casual, fun environment, amazing equipment, and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful training studio. This is an amazing opportunity to expand your fitness training knowledge without having to travel to different parts of the country and spend hundreds of dollars in workshop costs! You will have the opportunity to work on a daily basis with two Master instructors.
Patrea Aeschliman, owner and founder of 15 to Fit, has over 35 years of experience and is a national expert in the field of health and fitness. Patrea is a National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has five different Pilates certifications and is comprehensively trained in Power Pilates. She teaches a combination of both Contemporary and Classical Pilates.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills.
- People skills and personality.
- High School Diploma.
- At least one (1) Fitness Course or Certification.
- One fitness course or certification.
Bonus skills but not required:
- Health and fitness education.
- Kinesiology or Exercise Science degree.
- Basic nutrition knowledge.
- Dance degree
Seeking Outstanding Administrative Assistant!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
OVERVIEW: Responsible for normal administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: Represents 15 to Fit Method with the highest level of professionalism and courtesy, possesses excellent communication skills, performs several tasks and responsibilities, completes projects in a timely manner, has good people skills, communicates clearly and effectively over the phone and through email, and possesses a commitment to continued self-improvement and personal growth.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and Social Media in a timely fashion (by end of business day) and forward the email to the appropriate person if required.
- Social media management and event marketing
- Customer service tasks including check-ins with clients, giving facility tours and welcoming guests to the facility
- Maintains general cleanliness and organization of facility (daily and weekly duties)
- Answers phone calls, makes marketing/ customer care calls with professional courtesy
- Maintains client/trainer schedule and handle all cancellations and bookings
- Execute marketing as required (e-mail, postcards, phone calls, etc)
- Complete new client ‘Welcome’ protocol
- Keeps everyone informed (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Update website & social media (work with 3rd-party marketer and Brett Beck of Nextfly to facilitate)
- Work on special products & other tasks
- Reviews print articles and marketing material prior to delivery
- Pre-qualify leads for Consultation within 10 minutes
- Input client info into MindBody
- Draft monthly newsletter with 3rd-party marketer
REPORTING STRUCTURE: Reports to Manager.
-High school graduate required. College graduate preferred. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be familiar with Google docs, have experience with computer programs with willingness and ability to learn Mindbody Online software extensively. Social media experience preferred.
- Basic review of company policy and procedures
- How we do things (corporate culture and expected behavior)
- Computer software training (MindBody Online, Mindbody Messenger A/I, and Marketing suite)
- Answer telephone & emails
- Paperwork/communications flow
- Prequalification of new leads
HOURS: 20-25 per week
COMPENSATION: Starts at $13-$20 per hour depending on experience. All interested parties must submit resume at 15tofit.com, through the Career Opportunities link.