ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
OVERVIEW: Responsible for normal administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: Represents 15 to Fit Method with the highest level of professionalism and courtesy, possesses excellent communication skills, performs several tasks and responsibilities, completes projects in a timely manner, has good people skills, communicates clearly and effectively over the phone and through email, and possesses a commitment to continued self-improvement and personal growth.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and Social Media in a timely fashion (by end of business day) and forward the email to the appropriate person if required.
- Social media management and event marketing
- Customer service tasks including check-ins with clients, giving facility tours and welcoming guests to the facility
- Maintains general cleanliness and organization of facility (daily and weekly duties)
- Answers phone calls, makes marketing/ customer care calls with professional courtesy
- Maintains client/trainer schedule and handle all cancellations and bookings
- Execute marketing as required (e-mail, postcards, phone calls, etc)
- Complete new client ‘Welcome’ protocol
- Keeps everyone informed (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Update website & social media (work with 3rd-party marketer and Brett Beck of Nextfly to facilitate)
- Work on special products & other tasks
- Reviews print articles and marketing material prior to delivery
- Pre-qualify leads for Consultation within 10 minutes
- Input client info into MindBody
- Draft monthly newsletter with 3rd-party marketer
REPORTING STRUCTURE: Reports to Manager.
-High school graduate required. College graduate preferred. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be familiar with Google docs, have experience with computer programs with willingness and ability to learn Mindbody Online software extensively. Social media experience preferred.
- Basic review of company policy and procedures
- How we do things (corporate culture and expected behavior)
- Computer software training (MindBody Online, Mindbody Messenger A/I, and Marketing suite)
- Answer telephone & emails
- Paperwork/communications flow
- Prequalification of new leads
HOURS: 20-25 per week
COMPENSATION: Starts at $13-$20 per hour depending on experience. All interested parties must submit resume at 15tofit.com, through the Career Opportunities link.