Complimentary Essential Pilates Mat Training Course with Option to Advance into Paid Pilates Instructor Apprenticeship Program
We have a limited number of spaces for the most qualified applicants to participate in our free 15 to Fit Essential Pilates Mat Training Course. We are looking for applicants with strong backgrounds in fitness, not just Pilates. Pilates lovers are welcomed but not required. We are looking for instructors to work in the Lake Norman, Charlotte and Hickory areas. Please only apply if you are serious about becoming a Pilates instructor AND are able to work in one of the aforementioned areas.
Please see below for details on this program.
COMPLIMENTARY ESSENTIAL PILATES MAT TRAINING COURSE
- Orientation Session
- 2 Day Training Course
- For a $100 Fee, option to test out within 30 days of completing the training course and receive your 15 to Fit Essential Pilates Mat Certificate of Completion
- **Once a candidate has received the 15 to Fit Pilates Essential Mat Certificate of Completion, they will have the opportunity to join 15 to Fit as a paid apprentice.
15 to Fit Pilates Instructor Apprenticeship
This position is ~25 hours a week at a pay rate of minimum wage per hour. The Instructor Apprenticeship will be 200 hours total and must be completed in 90 days. The apprenticeship program consists of:
- Instructor Training Video observation
- Pilates Class observation
- On-site training courses
- Self-practice of Pilates
- Level 1 Reformer Test out after 100 hours
- Level 1 and 2 Reformer Test out after 200 hours
- Additional tasks include but not limited to: marketing, promotional work, note taking, light cleaning, etc.
Please submit your resume to be considered for a position within this program. No phone calls please.
Experienced Pilates Instructors Wanted
We’re Expanding! 15 to Fit Pilates Studio seeks motivated individuals who wish to further their career in Pilates Instruction.
We currently offer Pilates equipment and fitness classes and one on one instruction in which we educate, motivate, and support our clients to improve their health and fitness. Our studio is located in Mooresville right off of Exit 33 on Williamson Road. We are expanding to the Huntersville area.
You can earn $15-$30 per hour and from 10 hours per week to full time training. 15 to Fit offers a casual, fun environment, amazing equipment, and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful Pilates training studio. This is an amazing opportunity to expand your Pilates knowledge without having to travel to different parts of the country and spend hundreds of dollars in workshop costs! You will have the opportunity to work on a daily basis with two Pilates Masters.
Patrea Aeschliman, owner and founder of 15 to Fit, has over 35 years of experience and is a national expert in the field of health and fitness. Patrea is a National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has five different Pilates certification and is comprehensively trained in Power Pilates. She teaches a combination of both Contemporary and Classical Pilates.
David Holland is a comprehensively trained Pilates instructor and received his Pilates Certification through Smart Workout in NYC in 2012. His mentor was world renowned instructor Ann Toran of Pilates Reforming New York.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills.
- People skills and personality.
- High School Diploma.
- At least one (1) Pilates Equipment Course or Certification.
Bonus skills but not required:
- Health and fitness education.
- Kinesiology or Exercise Science degree.
- Basic nutrition knowledge.