We provide the safest and most effective way to achieve the toned, healthy body you want in a fun, and encouraging environment.
15 to Fit Pilates, Barre & Fitness has delivered impressive results for hundreds of people over the past 10 years by providing life-changing Pilates and barre exercises in a personally attentive, fun and encouraging environment.
Unlike national chains and over-crowded boot camps that leave you feeling stiff and injured, 15 to Fit gives you personal attention to safely and confidently achieve the healthy and toned body you want.
Come see what we are all about at 15 to Fit!
Our Core Values
- POSITIVE IMPACT. We are here to make a positive impact on our community.
- FUN! We are here to help others develop a LOVE for fitness. We work hard but have a good time doing it.
- EDUCATE and SUPPORT. We exist to support and educate our community on how to safely achieve the toned, healthy bodies they want in a fun and encouraging environment.
- EXCELLENCE. We strive to provide the best results possible in all that we do.
- CREATIVITY. We encourage creativity and development of individual abilities.
Not just Pilates, 15 to Fit Pilates.
15 to Fit offers the safety of Pilates combined with the effectiveness of scientifically proven strength training methods from Masters Level and PhD Exercise Physiologists in the NSCA. The National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist is the most respected certification among strength and conditioning coaches and personal trainers. You must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field as a pre-requisite. Contrast this to many national chain fitness facilities with no pre-requisites and a weekend certification course and you will understand why there are so many injuries in the unregulated industry of fitness and personal training.
As Chair of the Diversity Committee of the National Strength and Conditioning Association, 15 to Fit has access to the top strength training coaches and exercise physiologists in the world. We bring the latest research findings from the strength and conditioning field to improve your results.