- Garuda Mat Certified- June 2020
- Garuda Apparatus Certified- March 2020
- Balanced Body Master Instructor- January 2020
- Balanced Body Authorized Training Center- January 2020
- National Speaker for National Strength and Conditioning Association – July 2018
- Appeared in Pilates Style Magazine, contributor and model – January 2018
- Contributor, Reader’s Digest Article
- Clinton High School Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee 2014 (Clinton, Iowa)
- Model for national advertising campaigns for Fila, Champion Apparel and Nike
- National Championship Fitness Finalist
- ESPN 2 Fitness America Pageant Winner, American-Greek Fitness Champion (Athens, Greece)
- NSCA Speaker, Personal Trainer’s Conference October 2014
- PHI Pilates ● Power Pilates Comprehensive ● Graston Technique – Physical Therapy
- National Strength and Conditioning Association ● Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist● Pilates: IM=X Method ● Kries Pilates Method ● Balanced Body University
- Named to Amazon Top Ten best selling in category
- Appeared in New York Times, July 2007
- Named as Top Five Best Prenatal DVD’s by Fit Pregnancy Magazine for Go Mom Fitness Series
Patrea incorporates all the safety of Pilates combined with the effectiveness of scientifically proven strength training methods from Masters Level and PhD. exercise physiologists in the NSCA.
The National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist is the most respected certification among strength and conditioning coaches and personal trainers. You must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field as a pre-requisite. Contrast this to many national chain fitness facilities with no pre-requisites and a weekend certification course and you will understand why there are so many injuries in the unregulated industry of fitness and personal training.
As an active Diversity committee member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association, 15 to Fit has access to the top Strength training coaches and Exercise Physiologists in the United States and the world. We bring the latest research findings from the strength and conditioning field to improve your results.