15 TO FIT REOPENING UPDATES
We are so excited to announce that we will be reopening the studio for classes and private sessions on Saturday, May 23! Please see our class schedules on the website and on our app. We will continue to offer our Zoom classes as an option, and those will remain listed on our schedules, as well. We are ramping back up slowly based on client demand and instructor availability, so you may not see the class time(s) that you’ve attended in the past quite yet. Please bear with us as we transition back into “normalcy.”
To ensure the continued safety of our clients and staff, you will find our safety precautions below. As COVID-19 developments remain fluid, we will continue to monitor best practices and will adjust, as needed.
Safety measures include:
- Reduced studio class sizes- Our Huntersville studio will have no more than six clients, and our Mooresville will have no more than eight. All reformers will be spaced six feet apart.
- Health monitoring- Please monitor your temperature and overall health. If you have a fever or don’t feel well, please do NOT come into the studio.
- Zero contact- Instructors will not be conducting hands-on corrections. We will also be removing smaller exercise equipment from our sessions (balls, bands, weights, etc.) for the time being.
- Cleaning- While we’ve always made every effort to provide clean equipment, we will be implementing additional cleaning measures using hospital-grade cleaning solutions. Clients will spray and wipe down their equipment as they have always done. Once that is complete, they will spray all of their equipment again and leave the studio. This will sit for 10 minutes which sanitizes the equipment. The next class of clients enters and wipes the equipment off from the sanitation spray.
- Personal hand towels- Although it’s not required, we recommend bringing two of your own hand towels for cleaning and/or personal use.
- It is suggested you bring your own mat.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We cannot wait to see you!
The Team at 15 to Fit
Leave A Comment