Join the 15 to Fit DARE!
We DARE you to challenge yourself.
We DARE you to commit to change.
We DARE you to not focus on weight loss, but instead FAT loss.
We DARE you to see your body change.
We DARE you to utilize our SCIENTIFIC approach to a healthier, fitter body.
If you are up for the challenge, we DARE you to join us for six weeks and you can receive up to $375 in free private Pilates training.
How does it work?
- Book your $49 Introductory Private Consultation where you will meet with your 15 to Fit Pilates instructor and utilize our In Body Metabolism Scale! This amazing scale will measure you in a non invasive way in just a few minutes. No tape measures, no pinching, comfortable and with 98% accuracy when compared to the hospital grade DEXA scan.
- You and your 15 to Fit instructor will utilize our amazing InBody Metabolism Scale to determine your specific body composition, including body fat, resting metabolic rate, muscle mass, even your balance. This information will be vital in determining your fat loss goals. This is NOT your ordinary BMI scale. This is an Exercise Physiology Lab-level scale!
- Attend 15 Pilates classes or private sessions in six weeks. You will not be alone! Your trainer will be with you every step of the way to guide you through accountability, tracking calories, answering questions and most importantly as your own personal cheerleader rooting for you across the finish line.
- Receive $375 in free private Pilates!
Data Like You’ve Never Seen Before
Use the InBody Result Sheet to guide, educate, and care for yourself in ways that were never before possible.
1. TRACK CHANGES OVER TIME
Monitor how you are doing over a period of time with the Body Composition History chart. The tangible results both motivate and challenge you to keep pushing towards your goals.
2. STRATEGIZE AND TARGET PROBLEM AREAS
We identify muscle or fat imbalances with the Segmental Lean and Fat Analyses. We utilize the Body Fat – Lean Body Mass Control to your advantage to provide a general recommendation of how much muscle and fat needs to be gained/lost.
3. DESIGN NUTRITIONAL PLANS WITH POWER
Based on your Basal Metabolic Rate, we can factor in your personalized data to create a specific daily caloric intake. No more guesswork in deciding how many calories you can take in and still lose body fat.
Why do you need to differentiate between muscle and fat?
The ongoing epidemic of obesity in children and adults has highlighted the importance of knowing a person’s body fat for short-term and long-term health. An important part of understanding a user’s health is differentiating between what is healthy and what is not, especially when it comes to fat.
It’s common to assume that having as little fat as possible is healthy. However, being thin does not automatically reduce one’s health risk. Being thin refers to weighing less than the recommended values in age-height-weight tables. Leanness, however, refers to the muscle, bone, and fat composition of one’s body weight. Being lean intrinsically indicates greater muscle mass development than thin.
“Since I’ve started at 15 to Fit, I’ve seen some major changes in my body. My posture is better, my shoulder injury has been rehabilitated and my whole body is stronger and more flexible.“ ~Garrett R.